Apr 13, 2021
Peace, Organization, Prosperity, Finances,
What we decide to believe about
ourselves is so often what we become. We’ll look at that in our
Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Kenya Nelson
Stevens will share her thoughts and wisdom on what she calls
“Peaceful Prosperity.” That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Why financial prosperity has little to do with
numbers and everything to do with our thoughts, feelings, and
emotions around them.
- How telling myself as a kid that I was horrible
at math eventually hurt me in business.
- Why you should make a proactive study of
financial prosperity and begin reprogramming those
less-than-helpful beliefs about yourself.
Interview with Kenya Nelson Stevens
- Why Kenya is called an “accountant with the
heart of a teacher.”
- The importance of understanding accounting
principles and practices such as balance sheets, profit and loss
statements, and more.
- Kenya’s Positive Prosperity Cycle.
- Why organization and a clear vision is such a
vital part of prosperity.
- The importance of health and wellness to your
- Why everyone has the capacity and power to
prosper in every aspect of their life, regardless of their
situation or background.
Click to Tweet
- “When we have peace, it leads to clarity, and
clarity leads to prosperity.” ~Kenya Nelson Stevens
- “The abundance of the universe is truly
available for everyone.” ~Kenya Nelson Stevens #abundance
- “Everyone has the capacity and power to prosper
in every aspect of their life, regardless of their situation or
background.” ~Kenya Nelson Stevens #peacefulprosperity
Kenya’s wellness website
Hire Kenya to speak
Connect with Kenya on Facebook
Connect with Kenya on LinkedIn
Follow Kenya on Instagram
The Go-Giver Success Alliance
Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t
Know by Adam
Bob’s Ten Feel-Good Questions
Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver
The Go-Giver Leader
Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day
How to Post a Review