May 25, 2021
Happiness, Success, Integrity, Accountability,
What does it really take … to be
happy? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our
interview segment, international franchisor Sarah Nuse will share
wisdom from her fantastic book, Destined for Greatness.
That and more on today’s
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The idea that the pursuit of happiness is part
of our human nature.
- That acting incongruently with your values
makes it nearly impossible to be happy.
- A converse truth: when you’re willing to stand
on principle—even turning down a business opportunity others think
you’re crazy to refuse—you WILL be happier.
- Knowing that much more often than not, staying
true to your principles will not be self-sacrificial but rather the
best business AND financial move you could make.
Interview with Sarah Nuse
- The fascinating story of how needing to earn
some extra cash in college would lead to an international business
career. And how desperation can catapult you to
- The power (and necessity) of doing the
uncomfortable when building a business.
- Sarah and her sister, Megan’s Shark Tank
appearance...and the intrigue that transpired.
- The importance of aligning your business with
who you are and who you want to be.
- Details about Sarah’s Destined for Greatness
- How accountability and intentionality can help
you accomplish your dreams, expand your goals, and deepen your
Click to Tweet
- Soil responds to seeds, not wishes. ~ Sarah
- If you want to be great, you just have to be
good every single day. ~ Sarah Nuse #greatness
- Being held accountable helps me to grow,
change, and dream bigger, because I’m not alone. ~ Sarah Nuse
Thought of The Day Link: Episode 16
Alignment, Success, & Happiness
Destined for Greatness: Living
an inspired life, from head to Tippi Toes
by Sarah Nuse
Listen to Sarah’s Podcast
Hire Sarah to Speak
Take Sarah’s Course
Follow Sarah on Facebook
Follow Sarah on Instagram
The Go-Giver Success Alliance
Bob’s Ten Feel-Good Questions
Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver
The Go-Giver Leader
Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day
How to Post a Review